Master Of Arts In Human Resources
Ottawa University’s Master of Arts in Human Resources degree is designed for working adults who wish to increase their human resources skills. The program has been created to provide graduates who work in human resources and management with the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Assume leadership roles in human resources and related professions.
- Assume positions as human resources managers, consultants, employee and student development counselors, or trainers.
- Apply human resources theory, research and methods appropriate to their positions.
- Prepare and plan for change in organizations.
- Assess outcomes of human resources and related programs, services and activities.
- Engage in continued professional growth in human resources and related fields.
The program seeks to promote professional excellence, academic attainment and the ability to synthesize, integrate and apply knowledge in meaningful and relevant ways.
Concentrations are available in Health Care Management and Leadership and Management.
•Must have completed 30 semester credit hours before enrolling in the capstone course.
HRF 8481 Applied Case Studies in Human Resources: CAPSTONE COURSE
Three credits from the following:
| ||Approved HRC or BUS courses||