Name/Address Changes

Name and address changes should be submitted to the campus registrar or their designees. Students requesting name changes on university records must provide official documentation. The campus registrar accepts the following documentation:

  • Valid Driver’s License
  • Marriage License
  • Divorce Decree
  • Court-Approved Name Change
  • State-Issued Identification Card
  • Social Security Card