Special Students - Graduate

Individuals with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may apply to take individual courses as a special student. A maximum of nine credits may be taken as a special graduate student before an application for formal admission is submitted. Completion of coursework as a special student does not guarantee admission to a graduate program or the transfer of the coursework into a program. Individuals enrolled in a graduate program at another school may also apply to take courses as a special student with a written request from the school at which they are pursuing their degree. Please note that special graduate students are not eligible for financial aid programs.